Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Have you ever had a day where you go to pay your taxes and can't help but feel like when will this money come back to me? I do, my taxes are for Social Security and with the way it is set up now I know that I will never see it come back.
Have you ever just wondered where you are going and why everytime you apply for a job you can never get it? Have you ever just wondered if you were doing something so wrong that you were being punished by the world?
I do and I always have these thoughts. They over whelm me alot because things that I had a dream of being accomplished were torn out of my hands violently. I have always wondered if I just maybe have been an idiot in thinking that I can make it in this life.
What I find really hard is when I can get others hooked up and have the relationship advice for them but somehow never can find myself in a relationship. I can give great advice to help another keep a job or get a better one but never seem to be able to get one for myself. I can help another choose exactly what they should study in college but can't choose for myself. 
It seems like if I'm helping others to be successful then I should be oober successful myself right? And yet I'm not, I'm on this blog hoping that enough people will view and buy the zazzle items I post enough that it can be my career.
But alas that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. But oh well I will work hard and do what I can. If my friends can do then so can I. So hope you guys will read a post tomorrow stating how I'll be going out with a guy, have five job interviews, and what I want to pursue in college. LOL
KEEP BELIEVEING~!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment