Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, August 20, 2012

Batman Knight FX - 12B Iphone 4 Cover
Batman Knight FX - 12B Iphone 4 Cover by batman
Make photo iPad covers at Zazzle

Hey everyone. So how is life?
For me it is just that life. I am struggling and fighting and trying to prove something. I went to high school all four years and had a 4.0 gpa, but one little proficency test ended my chance to get the diploma.
Depressing and a big let down right? One of the few things is that I am not like everyone else. I am Donelle someone different from you and your friends. I love Batman, I'm a videogamer, I am an author, I like to dance and sing.
So why is it then that I must be like the rest? I don't need to. I am going to keep writing this blog and I am going to just apply for the type of work I want. That's all there is too it. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!


Batman Classic Logo Keychains
Batman Classic Logo Keychains by batman
Create a unique personalized key ring from zazzle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment