Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Arkham City Bat Symbol Tee Shirts
Arkham City Bat Symbol Tee Shirts by batman
Browse more Freshman T-Shirts

So have you heard that Christopher Nolan who mad Batman the coolest and best super hero ever is now working on a Superman movie? A lot like Batman, Superman was not given much credit. But I can't wait.
The biggest reason is that I am hoping that he will actually then make a Justice League movie next. I have friends who went with out food to go see the Avengers most then went to see the Dark Knight Rises and then wondered why they went to see the Avengers when it first came out because this movie was even better.
I have always found a hope and peace with the superheroes from DC Comics. I felt that Marvel tried too hard when it came to their heroes. Like the heroes in Marvel couldn't have a very hard life and if they did that they were super happy because they had loved ones around them to make it better. Were as for me it was nice to see someone like Batman.
He did smile but more often then not he suffered still from the loss of his parents and the fact that he wouldn't seem them again here.
Plus DC just had more inspiring characters who loved America. (Shush all you Captain America fans, lol just kidding. ;) )
But in the end I have something that gives me a strong hope. I will be ok I have Batman to enjoy. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment