Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Batman Future Cityscape Montage Poster
Batman Future Cityscape Montage Poster by batman
Make custom prints online at zazzle.com

Hey everyone.
So life is still pretty crazy. I'm sitting here writing to you guys and suddenly I just realized I forgot to get something for lunch. xD well way to go me. :P
Anyways how are you guys doing?
I'm trying to count my money to see if I have enough for the Batman Arkham City game cause well that would just be freaking awesome!!!
But anyways if not I will have enough for the Batman fabric that I wish to make my skirt and purse out of. :)
Anyways it will be a short post sorry about that. But when life settles down more and I am able to do more things like writing to you guys then I will. :)
Have a Bat filled day.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment