Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Batman Scenes - Tower Iphone 4 Cases
Batman Scenes - Tower Iphone 4 Cases by batman
Design iPhone 4 cases on zazzle.

Have you ever just had one of those days were things start off well. You get some food to help you survive and you have a job you just feel like things will be ok.
But then you recieve a call from your work stating that you owe them money because you "didn't" in their opinon work the full time. But really you did you really really did.
I did. And man am I stressed but for right now I have the Justice League and Batman to cheer me up. Which they somehow always do and it makes my day so much easier.
There is always a wonder on what we should be doing and trying but what we can't sometimes do. I have a lot of things that I wish I could try sometimes and other times I just wonder what I really should be doing.
I'd love to make a profit off of this blog. Talking about Batman and how he helps me have a better life is always so wonderful. I really enjoy being able to watch these awesome shows.
I have a strong belief that something will work out. And wow, I'm very surprised at how many views I do get on this blog. Please share it because if something goes horribly wrong with the job I'm working then I will need all of your help.
Have an awesome week I know that I will at some point.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!


Graffiti Batman White T Shirts
Graffiti Batman White T Shirts by batman
Design your own photo t shirts online at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment