Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, August 6, 2012

Batman Under The Red Hood Keychains
Batman Under The Red Hood Keychains by batman
Browse more Batman Keychains

What a weird and super stressful weekend but now I'm working harder to remain positive. Why? Well my paycheck is bigger then I had planned and now I can get two items I want and have money to pay for the things I need. :D
Life is a very weird thing and can be very hard to deal with sometimes but it doesn't matter. I enjoy my life and I see it going to be ok. I'm always surprised at the amount of views my blog gets.
You guys are awesome. :) But anyways I can't wait to get the purse and skirt made I'm so excited for those two. :D
Anyways just for today I want to go back to the Red Hood, or Jason Todd.
I always enjoyed Jason Todd he was a great Robin and I just loved how gutsy he was. But sadly in the end he is finally killed by Joker.
Red Hood was always taking care 0f bad guys but he went further than Batman ever would. Red Hood continues to live. But where he goes after I never knew.
Some say he lives in the city that Nightwing, the very original Robin, lives in. But I only saw him face him once. But if he does then cool.
Red Hood makes me think about us all. We all have something that stops us in our footsteps. We can't move forward because we just are so angry about whatever hurt us.
Now I know one thing that I'm making a goal. To always be positive. I like thinking up one of Robins random sayings. Like Holy Electrical Charge Batman! I just love the random sayings he gives. But it is always so awesome. :)
Anways take the challenge stay positive. I'm going to. :D
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment