Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Batman Urban Legends - Dark Knight Cityscape 2 Shirt
Batman Urban Legends - Dark Knight Cityscape 2 Shirt by batman
Create custom print t-shirts at Zazzle

So hey everyone.
How has your week been thus far? Can you believe that it is Wednesday??
I'm pretty frustrated right now. I feel as if everything that I'm trying for just isn't working out. I'm always trying to get better and better and do more and more with my life. But anyways, I just wonder.
Last night despite having so little sleep I enjoyed a wonderful dream. It was one with me being rescued by the boy wonder. Now despite that just being a dream it made me very happy.
I'm trying to figure out how I can make more money and how I can excel to a point where volunteering and helping others won't just be a burden on me.
I have so many things to pay and it is always just so stressful. But this is life right?
But in the end I will turn to that dream and smile, while I may still act like a child I do so to protect myself. If I become too serious then I will ruin myself completely. Anyways the other videos are coming up. Sorry they are taking so long, but soon they will all be up, also I will be able to start the Catwoman story next month. So YAY!
Anyways hold a dream in your heart today.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment