Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Brushed Bat Logo Tshirts
Brushed Bat Logo Tshirts by darkknightrises
Browse Freshman T-Shirts

Hey everyone. So today I have a lot going on. The first is I am helping the Humane Society here with the duck race, and the other is a Sock Hop/ Ice Cream Social.
In the city I live in they have an event called Hot August Nights. It is really cool to go see all of these old vintage cars on the road and in the lots they are displayed in.
But anyways today I have decided to remain positive. I have continued to apply for work and I am remaining the whole thought that what I think will manifest itself to me. So I'm thinking of what it would be like earning 1300 dollars a month. So let's all try to be more positive because this life is meant to be enjoyed.
KEEP BELEVEING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment