Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Joker - There's Plenty Wrong With Me! T-shirt
Joker - There's Plenty Wrong With Me! T-shirt by batman
Make customized tshirts at zazzle

So how is life going for most of you? For me it's just being a pain and right now I'd rather be a super hero. Just fighting bad guys seems easier then all of this crud I've been having to deal with as of late.
But anyways. I'm nearly done with the video's of the game and I can't wait till I can get them all posted on YouTube. But anyways I just thought I would share this last bit.
You are the one who makes your own reality. You are the believer. Don't ever give up and always remember these words what would Batman do?
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment