Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello everyone.
So what have you all been up to? In the city that I live there is one man who had some fun last night. He accidentaly shot himself in the rear, now this happened in a movie theater so of course several people got over dramatic claiming multiple shots were fired. But it was just the one and he immediatly left apologizing about what happened.
Sometimes we worry and over worry about things. It then ends up hurting you in a way you don't understand until later. I'm trying really hard to not worry about money, but I won't deny it I still do.
But anyways I've been enjoying playing Batman Arkham City, aside from yelling at Bruce for loving Talia Al Ghul. I'm one of the few fans who believes that Batman and Catwoman were always meant to be. Plus getting to see super sexy Robin. Oh, he is so hot and sigh, he makes me melt. :3
Anyways. I have been using the game to stay up and positive. The whole point of this  life is to be happy. So do what makes you happy, and the rest will follow.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment