Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Design unique custom printed t shirt at zazzle.com

Another day has come and still I wonder where I'm going in life. I always wonder about why I can't seem to get any guys interested in me. By all standards of what people say would be the perfect girlfriend I should have one. But don't.
I don't mind but I thought about why men now a days are less likely to commit and why they are less likely to ask one to marriage. Then it hit me.
WWII and WWI. These wars were something that got men to square up and pursue the woman they loved, since these wars where one of the few that we couldn't guarantee survival.
The men were more likely to go out and be killed. So they got married before being called and made sure that the woman they loved knew how much they loved her. Then they would fight to keep her and their country safe.
There were several famous pictures of men kissing a girl before being deployed. You see I think this sense of we're safe nothings going to hurt us halters any further pursuit for love and a happy marriage. We're more concerned about the money we're making rather then the family.
We're more concerned about the pleasure we get rather then the commitment. This world has turned out so sad. I'm hoping there won't be a World War 3 but sometimes I wonder. War makes you stop and think, there is alot of bad to it but also good.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment