Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, July 14, 2012


How often do you feel like you're a nerd? I've always felt like that and yet I love it!! I love having a the star wars theme being my ringtone to having Batman as my background for my phone.
I'm one who always talks about what I love. I don't feel that I should lie. And yet I wonder if that is what freezes most guys from asking me out. Here's a girl unafraid of what she likes, yet that seems to scare most guys, I guess. Or maybe I just will never have a husband.
I don't care really my dreams keep me hoping forever. In fact last night I got home at 2:00 a.m. I was so exhausted and just went to bed. I had the best dream ever.
I was Batgirl helping Batman and Robin defeat all of their greatest bad guys, this included Louie the Lotus. It was awesome to have a dream were I used Batgirls utility belt to fly around. Anyways towards the end of my dream when I slowly started waking up was when I got to enjoy a nice kiss from Robin. ^-^ LOL now I know it's just a dream.
But my dreams are what keep me pushing forward with hope. For those of you may not know, Batgirl never dies. What happens is that after her traumatic fall she was paralyzed from the waist down. Batgirl couldn't crime fight anymore but she could still help Batman. Her husband who is Dick Grayson the original Robin becomes Nightwing.
But anyways the dream was just wonderful. I enjoyed it especially since no guy will look my way for the time being.
Hopefully one will appear who loves Batman just as much as I do. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment