Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Woot 33 views on yesterdays post. I'm quite impressed. Anyways how you all doing? Today is one of those days were I'm wishing that moving just dealt with a teleporter gun. Aw, how simple and easy that would be and also how we were suppose to have that already by those in the 60's-80's.
But here we are still living very simple lives. Just taking life one step at a time. So despite my moving I still make time to enjoy a bit of the Batman game or shows. After I move I will be doing a very special post.
I've always wanted to make a certain skirt but they never had any cheap ones nor any skirts with Batman all over them. So I'm going to buy some Batman fabric and create my skirt. When I make it I will post directions on how to make it and where you can buy the fabric.
I am such a big fan of Batman and I think that it will never change despite the idiots who over step the bounds of the law and use Batman for their excuse. I knew about Christian Bale visiting the victims long before the news sent out the now viral photo of him visiting one of the victims.
I knew that Christian Bale was a different Celebrity from the rest who've been in films. He didn't need convincing to go see his fans, he just needed the time.
Also this incident has brought up something very important. Our 2nd Amendment rights. A lot of people say we need control of guns and not allow them to be held by anyone. For me I want to see every one have a gun. If we all had guns then those who are crazy wouldn't stand much of a chance. Just imagine if one of the goers at that movie theater had a gun.
There are only a few insane people and many more insane people in the safe zone of insanity. Those who are "sane" are much more abundant meaning they will have better control over the "insane."
Think about everything before you shout for control. Because again watch the show "Justice League - A Better World." True no deaths would happen but you would also be forced to live the way another wanted you to live.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment