Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Batman Binder
Batman Binder by batman
Create your own vinyl binder using zazzle
You can make money designing t shirts at Zazzle

HEYO!!!!
How's it going? So today I'm going to try to get a job selling make-up and to hopefully pass an eval of my work. :P
Plus I need to pack so I can be moved out by the 1st of August and just tons more of fun stuff. :P
Oh the joys of being alive sometimes I question why I want to keep on stepping forward. And it's mostly because of the most awesome superhero I've ever known. Batman.
So my next paycheck I will be buying the fabric to make my skirt and a purse. The purse will be posted first. If I didn't need to carry so much stuff for my work I wouldn't need a purse but to have an awesome Batman purse will rule. :)
Anyways I will be making two more posts today and hopefully they will post on the times I schedule them. If not I'm sorry I just will have so much going on with moving and all that crap. :(
But anyways I have a hero and he always makes me smile. :3
Well I hope you guys have a great weekend. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment