Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Make unique photo key chains on zazzle.

Still looking for a place but good news. I have two job interviews!! I can't wait. :3 The place that I work at right now is really ok but the pay doesn't help when I need to help myself and my kitty. My kitty is a cute little guy who wobbles. Here's a video I recorded of him.
He's a big sweetheart who never got a home till I decided to foster him. The reason why he never got adopted, he wobbles. When he was a kitten he was born backwards. While he was coming out his head got squished in the right place to disrupt his balance. But he is just another normal kitty who just wobbles and makes my day. :)
So I'm hoping one of these jobs will hire me so I can officially adopt him. And get a dog so I'm not just overwhelmed with a cat. lol
Anyways I'm hoping for the best. And miracles do happen. They just happen in ways we can't see right now. After all for us Tomorrow never comes, and yesterday was never here.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!


1 comment: