Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Batman Shoes

Nightwing Shoes

Batgirl Shoes

You need to see these shoes. I designed them and based them off the color schemes of the hero's mentioned. :) My favorite are the Batman shoes. :D
Anyways today is going to be another short post because I just can't think of what I want to say. I think I'll have more when I can get the Batman Arkham City game. :DDD YES!!! Anyways life has been life.
I've made a descision on where I want to live but I'm still trying to get a good job in my hands. My most favorite job would be making Batman items to sell. :) It would be awesome. Which as a heads up these shoes make me NO profit. So I just made them for my sweet little enjoyment and fantasy of when I can one day own them.
Ah, to dream of owning Batgirls cycle to a whole Batman room scheme and decals on my car. LET ME BE MY NERDY SELF!! Lol, oh and trust me if I had the money I would've been gone to the SDCC(San Diego Comic-Con).
Well KEEP BELIEVEING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment