Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Make your own t shirt at zazzle.com

So on top of the needing to find a new place I've been thinking about elections. Now if Batman and Joker were running I know who I'd vote for........Joker, LOL Just kidding.
I want a president that will listen to us the people. I want a president that thinks Geroge Washington was the BEST president and not just the first. Really the first one is the most important if the president listens to us NOT understand us, then he will take our voice into account and work for us.
One thing I realized is that the congress and the president should be begging us to help them listen to us. After all our founding fathers gave us a really great power.
I'm not going to say what power that is because I know some people who are more like the joker will use it to destroy our country.
I don't want to get into more politics. But I want someone who is more like Batman and less like a Joke(r).
Anyways my search for a new place has been fun and I have some hope for places. Also my hunt for a better job has become insane. I'm getting contacted left and right for jobs.
I'm a very unique case. I do not have a high school diploma. But I went the full four years to high school starting college my Junior year. I worked hard to learn. But I never got my diploma from high school. And I wanted to move out of my hometown, so the transferring of my college credits got scrambled and I never got my Associates.
But I want to say, this doesn't matter. I have the education and that is really all that matters. Sure I could have that stupid piece of paper, but in reality my experience and go get 'em attitude is all that matters.
I have some in my friends who got the education and masters and they make less then me. But with the help of their parents or the government they live very comfortable lives with their cadillac's.
I like the struggle the fight to survive. This was what our ancestor's had to do to survive so we should to.
Don't expect the government to help it will never help, in stead try to figure out how to help yourself and others.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment