Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wow what a day. So in the city that I live we are going to have a big duck adoption, these aren't real ducks but rubber ducks. Many places do this event to raise funds for a local shelter or non profit charity. For my city it's for the Humane Society.
So I worked a full day for this event but I loved it. I'm very stressed because I have to move here in a bit and now I'm freaking over money. I need a better job or just you guys buying a million batman items. Lol, just kidding.
One of the things I thought would be awesome, was I saw going a round a call for Christian Bale to dress up as Batman and see those who were involved in the shooting yesterday. I also think that some free Batman swag would help.
I know just as well as any one else who lost a close loved one that money or material items will never heal the pain of losing that loved one.
When I recieved the money from my fathers social security I hated it. I wanted to throw it away because it wouldn't bring my father back. But then I realized one thing. My father loved me and he appreciated me still missing him after 6 years. But that he would also want me to be able to use that money and live for myself.
I know death, he took away many of my family and a friend by his own hands with a gun to his head. I've also stopped him from taking others lives. I know that death isn't the end. There is more, there is always more then just this life.
Keep strong, there is good to come. And go adopt a cute kitty, one that might be going blind or that wobbles like my foster cat. It will help. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment