Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lean how to sell t shirts on Zazzle

I'm going to explain in great detail why I love Batman and how his movies, TV shows, and videogames don't influence the insane violence of one man.
Just yesterday I recieved news of a friend going back to the hospital because of his heart, another about my Aunt and Uncle being poor health and may be soon leaving us. I've been feeling very tried and I'm very weary with a super sharp pain just above my left eye and my eyes being super sore from my crying.
When ever I hear bad news or start to feel stressed I immediatly go to my Batman Arkham Asylum videogame.
But instead I watched an episode of Batman posted previously on my blog called A Better World. I'll repost it on the bottom for you to watch, without having to go through my many posts.
To summarize and this will be spoilers. There are two dimensions of the Justice League. In one though Superman kills Lex Luthor. This is something the real Justice League would NEVER do. So this Justice Lords find their alternate selves. They then make the plan to go ahead and "help" them by going to their world and doing what they did in theirs. But they don't get the chance since Batman talks to Batman and gets him to find reason and fault in what they did. One line in particular stands out. "They'd love this place.....Mom and Dad, they'd be so proud of you." Batman loved his parents but he knows that some of the things they desired of Gotham was control over people's free choice.
Spoilers are over. One of the big things that makes this nation great is that we have free choice to do what we want. We can think, speak, and do whatever we want, within reason of the law. But sometimes people over step that line. When they do we start to cry for control, to force people to not own any arms or even have the free will to think a certain way. In the shows, Superman uses his laser eyes to burn into the part of the brain were we have free thought. This is creepy because you see Joker, Two-face, and Poison Ivy being nice.
Yes that sounds wonderful they never have to fight them again nor worry about anymore deaths or crimes. But at the same time they took away the ability for them to be who they are.
Don't control people. You have no right to force people to obey the law it is a choice. We have a right as humans to have our own voices and counscience. You take that away yes you'll have a perfect world were no one ever gets hurt but you also have a world were no one can be open about who they want to be. If you think we're hard on Gays now, it would be worse in a perfect world you wouldn't even be allowed to say you're gay.
Think carefully. I know the pain that many cause because they choose wrong, but I'm always glad to know that I can choose wrong suffer Justice, and still be me.
May you all know that you can not blame anything for the way some one acts. It is in their brains that they do things a certain way. May we be careful with what we cry. After all Batman would rather see Joker be reformed despite him killing Jason Todd then have him killed.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment