Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, July 2, 2012

I just finished playing Batman Arkham Asylum. That is one wicked game. The fighting fits perfectly and using Batmans utility belt is awesome! Plus the many glitches where hilarious.
This was an older original make of the game. So there were a ton of glitches from Killer Croc freezing and constantly chasing me. To Scarecrow twitching in certain spots, to Poison Ivy turning into polygons.
But the glitches weren't what made this game the coolest thing I ever owned or played. What did was the whole story line. The whole fear that Batman has that people will never be truly safe.
It's a fear that most of us should share. I always worry about my friends. Knowing that I could recieve a call of them dieing in an accident or be kidnapped. But because it's such a rare occurence we don't worry about it.
Our minds always say, "It hasn't happened before why would it happen now?" I felt that way when I was young. I'd never lose any of my family, nor would I experience a car crash. Then it happened and it happened so quickly that I barely even got the chance to mourn.
I became the pillar of the house, the job that my dad had done. But with his passing drew it lot's of attacks and hate. Some family have told me that it was my fathers fault that I was so brutally attacked.
I don't believe that, my father was far from perfect and he would be the first to tell you. He had gone to jail and had been married several times before. But with how screwed up his child hood was you wouldn't be surprised.
But I can say one thing, my father was trying to be a better person then he was. He always helped when he could. He never hurt my mother and loved her deeply. My father showed me what I want in a man. Now I'm Mormon so at first I just felt I need to marry a good Mormon man.
HELLO ME YOUR FATHER WASN'T MORMON!!
I won't shove a Mormon guy away if he asks for a date and I won't do that to a non-member either. I have dated non-members. In fact my longest relationship was with an Aussie who didn't believe in my religion at all. But I loved him and I feel he might have loved me, never said it so I don't know. We broke up because well I don't want to move to Australia, and he doesn't want to move to America. Hey I like America, it's my home and country. :)
But anyways I just want to say don't expect nothing bad to ever happen. Life is meant to challenge us and help us grow. I have learned so much through science and my belief's that I can't help but to smile and move forward.
So are you going to try to be like Batman?
Keep Believeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment