Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Create one-of-a-kind personalized photo shirts on zazzle.

Ever just wish that you could just wake up and have an amazing life? Well I do but I apparently want choclate as well. Now that's just asking for way too much. :P Lol, just kidding. But I do enjoy thinking about it.
You know like you're in a book and the end of the book is going to be amazing. In realty the characters in books don't know what will happen. Only as an author do we know.
So maybe in some ways this is an easier life compared to being chased by vampires, killers, and monkies! But all in all this life has to have a happy ending for everyone.
For most death is the end. Ok so why do you live? Why do you continue to fight to feel like there is something more. Don't lie to yourself your heart and mind tell you this every day. You know there is more and death is not the end.
I find death to be a personal friend. He visited me three times when he took my dear family. I know of his job and I understand that there has to be more else it is very sad to think my dad is gone forever and I'll never see him again. I will. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment