Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Browse other Freshman T-Shirts

Admit it we all have those days were we just are like why am I still going? It's stressful right? You just want to give up just destroy everything get thrown into jail and be killed. Huh, I'm describing many killers.
The human mind is a very powerful weapon and can cause destruction or hope. We put our brains aside and just claim that there is no way that we can ever escape the horrors of life or reality. This is not true.
We only control 15% of our brain. That isn't very much.
You see I feel that many people who are insane use more of their brain which is why they can cause such devestation or hope. Batman who admits many times that he is insane. The one time I remember him saying that was in the Justice League show 'Wild Cards.'
Insane people always use more of their brain but the difference between each insane person is the level of safe insanity. We are all insane. But most of us are in the safe levels of insanity. Thus we call ourselves sane or normal.
I am in the safe level as well but have begun to understand that I can use more of my brain. Which is why I have had that throbbing pain by my eye. I can also numb my pain.
You see I have something called Dead bone. Meaning that one of my teeth developed with out any nerves. Making it nothing but bone. So it has none of the protective qualities that my other teeth with nerves have. Now this tooth already broke in half but doesn't hurt at all. But my gums hurt alot when it first broke.
Now a dentist was the one who told me this about the tooth cause I thought, 'oh great I have a decaying tooth.' Nope just a piece of dead bone sitting in the back of my mouth.
But the pain was something I had to work on overcoming. Most people can't tell when I'm in pain. I don't want people to know. When the accident happened and I was stuck in a wheelchair my family was not in the emotional area to help me when my legs would hurt. I had to learn how to mask over my pain and pretend it wasn't there.
That was hard for a little girl but I did it. All because my dad while he was still alive watched Batman. I find strength in many areas. I find a way to have hope and remember who I am and what I'm here for. I'm not a very normal Mormon only recieving strength in my Savior Jesus Christ. But in many others.
But to be honest if I was just to find strength in my Savior he wouldn't have allowed for others to have talents to bring to life Superhero's. I love what I have learned and I will keep on steping forward one step at a time.
I hope to make a blog of a skirt I want to make. This skirt is going to be a Batman skirt. :) So I hope you guys will be as excited about it as I am. :D
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment